“Electrical Contracting is where Phoenix began.”
Over the life of the company, Phoenix has undertaken Electrical works in many disciplines.
The wiring regulations have and continue to change.
It is a core activity for Phoenix to keep its staff and systems up to date with current regulations and best practice.
Continuing Professional Development forms part of our “Investor in People” ethos, and ensures that clients have projects designed and installed to the latest regulations.
Some of our installation services:
- LV Distribution cabling,
- HV supplies to 11,000 volt,
- Ring Main Unit & Transformer installations,
- Lighting installation & upgrades,
- Three phase electrical power supplies & infrastructures,
- Ladder rack and traywork containment,
- Plant & machinery installations,
- Water & Sewage treatment plants,
- Power Factor Correction units,
- Fire Alarms installers to BS5839,
- Emergency lighting installers to BS5266,
- Data Communications & UPS supplies,
- CCTV / Door entry systems,
- Electrical Maintenance / Breakdown / Faults,
NICEIC Approved Contractors Company.
NICEIC is the UK electrical contracting industry’s independent voluntary body.
“Electricians registered by NICEIC are assessed on a regular basis to ensure that they are competent and capable of meeting the relevant technical and safety standards, codes of practice and rules of the Schemes they are registered to.”